Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finally, we have places to stay

I am taking one more step into the world of technology! I am stealing an idea from my friend Jana (thanks) and creating a blog for my graduation trip to Ireland, with the whole family, so everyone can hear about our adventures! Hopefully I will be able to upload pics as I go, but we will see.

Today is Tuesday, May something, and we leave on Monday the 31st. And we finally have confirmation of places were we are staying!!!! YIPPEEE. We also have cars, 2 to be exact. tiny little Irish cars for not so tiny people of Irish descent.

Hopefully future post will be more exciting.

3 comments:

hellomelissa said...

good luck and have a fantastic trip! i am terribly jealous. i may get to go to london this summer but it would be all work and no play.

who's watching the dogs?

AuntCarolyn said...

Kelly, I really look forward to
reading your posts! I am SURE they will be funny and insightful. Don't forget to save time for skipping through Ireland!!!

Janna McDougall said...

Have a great trip! JANNA